The Watershed Colorado duffel is as popular for long-term river tripping as the river it is named after. Used by raft guides around the globe, the Colorado will carry enough gear for one person on a multi day expedition. This bag works equally well as a cartop or pickup bed waterproof bag to provide extra gear storage on road trips. It also works as a storage bag for wet, muddy gear such as waders or drysuits.
- Heavy-duty polyurethane laminated nylon material is UV-resistant, waterproof and durable.
- Watershed bags are 100% waterproof and submersible featuring the airtight, ZipDry® seal.
- RF welded seams for expedition quality construction.
- Expedition grade hardware and mil-spec stitching reinforcements enhance durability.
- Features six lashing points for strapping the duffel in a boat or attaching gear for quick access.
- Compressions straps for customized sizing.
- Extra-wide opening makes packing and accessing gear easy.
- Named after the Colorado River, home to one of the most coveted permitted river sections in the world, the Grand Canyon.
- Made in the USA.
||14″ Height x 32.5″ Width x 13.5″ Depth
||4608 cu in (75.5L)