The RiverMaps Rogue River 3rd Edition Guide Book gives boaters all of the beta needed for a successful trip down this classic wild and scenic river from Galice to Foster Bar.
- This guide covers 43 miles from Galice, Oregon to Foster Bar, although longer or shorter trips are possible.
- Mile-by-mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- With book in hand, maps read from bottom to top to match the downstream flow of the river.
- The topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate river shape enhance your ability to keep track of where you are.
- Printed on high-quality waterproof paper to prevent ink from smearing and is tear-resistant to keep your guide intact throughout the trip.
- Also includes information on history, geology, wildlife and plant life throughout the Rogue River basin as well as basic river trip etiquette, rules, regulations and shuttle directions.
Authors: Duwain Whitis and Barbara Vinson
Size: 9"W x 14"H