The Smoker Utility Oar is a quality solid ash oar for small water craft, fishing pontoon boats, dories and drift boats. Built with the same profile as our Sawyer Utility Oar, but with the added strength of solid ash, making this the toughest commercial grade wood oar made. They truly are the best oar for abusive situations where strength and long term durability is essential.
All For more than 47 years Sawyer has been crafting performance driven paddles and oars from the highest quality materials available. Made in the beautiful Rogue River Valley, USA.
- Available Lengths: 5' to 7'6"' (overall length)
- 1.5" shaft diameter
- Blade Dimensions: 5.5" W x 24" L
- Solid Northern White Ash oar
- Tapered oar shaft circumference for a counter balanced feel and progressive flex.
- Solid Northern Ash blade with a slight crown power face for a smooth, controlled stroke.
- Round barrel grip with black vinyl grip covers.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade spar varnish.