The Sawyer ("Non-Square") Dyno X Oar is a solid wood oar from the top of the laminated Douglas Fir handle and shaft to the carbon fiber reinforced DyneLite blade. Incorporates the unduplicated feel and progressive flex from a tapered wood shaft with the added strength of Fiberglass/Carbon X-Weave reinforcement. The Narrow blade is tough yet easy on your joints, lightweight and resilient.
All For more than 47 years Sawyer has been crafting performance driven paddles and oars from the highest quality materials available. Made in the beautiful Rogue River Valley, USA.
- Available Lengths: 9' to 9'6" (overall length)
- Shaft diameter at Wrap: 2.3"
- Narrow DyneLite blade dimensions: 6" W x 30" L
- Solid laminated Douglas Fir wood oar
- Fiberglass/Carbon X-Weave reinforced shaft
- Carbon fiber reinforced DyneLite blade with Dynel and Kevlar ProTip tip protection
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop