Sawyer Utility Oars are crafted from high quality straight grain Douglas Fir, a wood known for it's high strength to weight ratio. This wooden oar is beautiful, light, stable and our most popular oar for fishing pontoon boats, dories, drift boats and other small craft.
All For more than 47 years Sawyer has been crafting performance driven paddles and oars from the highest quality materials available. Made in the beautiful Rogue River Valley, USA.
- Available Lengths: 5' to 7'6"' (overall length)
- 1.5" shaft diameter
- Blade Dimensions: 5.5" W x 24" L
- Full laminated Douglas Fir wood oar.
- Tapered oar shaft circumference for a counter balanced feel and excellent flex.
- Laminated Fir blade with solid ash edges for durability. This blade has a slight crown power face for a smooth, controlled stroke.
- Round barrel grip with black vinyl grip covers.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade spar varnish.