The Sawyer Dyno X Oar is our very popular SquareTop Oar with a carbon fiber X-Weave fiberglass shaft reinforcement instead of the full carbon fiber braid. This lends the oar a little more forgiving flex and is even easier on your joints. Destined to become another favorite.
All For more than 47 years Sawyer has been crafting performance driven paddles and oars from the highest quality materials available. Made in the beautiful Rogue River Valley, USA.
- Available Lengths: 8'6" to 10' (overall length)
- Shaft diameter at Wrap: 2.3"
- Three DyneLite™ blade choices:
Narrow: 6" W x 30" L
Wide (standard): 7" W x 30" L
Shoal Cut: 8.5" W x 30" L
- Solid laminated Douglas Fir wood oar
- Carbon Fiber X-Weave fiberglass reinforced shaft
- Carbon fiber reinforced DyneLite blade with Dynel and Kevlar ProTip protection
- Counter balanced "Square Top"
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop