Solid Ash oar built with a thicker whitewater blade intended to handle rough water and rockier bottoms. Commercial "big water" outfitters and rafters particularly like this oar's strength and proven long term durability. Comes standard with a Dynel and Kevlar Pro-Tip, oar blade protection from rocks and other debris.
All For more than 47 years Sawyer has been crafting performance driven paddles and oars from the highest quality materials available. Made in the beautiful Rogue River Valley, USA.
- Available Lengths: 8' to 12' (overall length)
- Rope wrap and rubber stop standard
- Pro-Tip installed standard
- Shaft diameter at Wrap: 2.3"
- Thicker whitewater blade profile
- Solid Northern White Ash oar
- Tapered oar shaft circumference for a counter balanced feel and excellent flex.
- Solid Ash blade for durability and a slight crown power face for a smooth, controlled stroke.
- Round barrel grip with black vinyl grip covers.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade spar varnish.
- Comes standard with rope wrap, rubber stop & Pro-Tip.