Smoker's legendary solid Ash oar with a little technological enhancement. This oar has the same properties as the Smokers™ that you have come to love with the added benefit of the lightest whitewater proven DyneLite™ blade made. You'll be rowing with finesse and ease with these beauties in your hands. Comes standard with a Dynel and Kevlar Pro-Tip, oar blade protection from rocks and other debris.
All For more than 47 years Sawyer has been crafting performance driven paddles and oars from the highest quality materials available. Made in the beautiful Rogue River Valley, USA.
- Available Lengths: 9' to 10' (overall length)
- Rope wrap and rubber stop standard
- Shaft diameter at Wrap: 2.3"
- Three DyneLite™ blade choices:
Narrow: 6" W x 30" L
Wide (standard): 7" W x 30" L
Shoal Cut: 8.5" W x 30" L
- Solid Northern White Ash oar
- Tapered oar shaft circumference for a counter balanced feel and excellent flex.
- Carbon and Kevlar reinforced solid Ash wood core DyneLite™ blade for incredibly light swing weight and durability. Edges trimmed in Dynel for added protection.
- Round barrel grip w/black vinyl grip covers.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade spar varnish.
- Comes standard with rope wrap, rubber stop & Pro-Tip.