The original rugged cooler
The YETI Tundra cooler was designed specifically with the rafting community in mind. It’s sized to fit all major raft frames snugly so your YETI doesn't end up in the drink. Plus this cooler holds enough food and beverages for longer river expeditions. Like all YETI Coolers, the Tundra is built to last trip after trip, with the same roto-molded polyethylene construction used to make whitewater kayaks. Two inches of insulation and our freezer-style gasket mean you won’t have to constantly top it off with ice. Which is good, because you don’t pass too many convenience stores on the river.
This high quality cooler has all the features to make it a versatile addition to your family, including DoubleHaul Handles for easy portability, UV resistance for maximum attractiveness, and dry ice compatibility to keep your stuff colder, longer. Great boat cooler as well.
- Heavy-duty, high performance cooler
- Super tough, one-piece construction
- Superior insulation - 2'' polyurethane foam
- Freezer style sealing gasket
- Food-grade material construction - dry ice compatible
- Heavy-duty lid T-latches with molded in keepers
- Full-length, self-stopping hinges
- BearFoot™ non-slip rubber feet
- Built-in slots for tie-downs