Considered a must-have by most experienced boaters, the Down River Z-Drag Kit has all the tools necessary for setting up basic mechanical advantage systems including pulleys, prusik cord, locking carabiners, 150ft of static rope and instructions for the forgetful. No boat will be stuck for long with this package on-board. Attending a Swiftwater Rescue Course is highly recommended to get the full potential out of this product.
- 150ft x 3/8in Static rescue line
- 45ft x 1in Nylon tubular webbing (cut into two lengths)
- 18ft x 5mm accessory cord (cut into three lengths for prusiks)
- 2 x Large rescue pulleys (#7500 lb rating each)
- 3 x Locking carabiners
- 1 x Z-drag crib card
- 1 x Down River z-drag bag (nylon 2 compartment with mesh divider) - for storage of included items.
- Bag Size: 8" diameter x 28" long